Friday 16 October 2015

What is love triangle???


I don't understand the concept of love triangle ???
Y it is called love triangle 🔼?
Acc to people in a love triangle there are 3 stupids 
A loves B
B loves c
And C is a total idiot
That schmuck has no idea 
Abhi agar dekhe to ye to ek line hui na?
And in this situation love is one directional vector 
At least it has to be a vector 
Other wise it is not one sided 

Acc to me to have a perfect love triangle atleast one person has to be gay
How?

Let me show you

A loves B 
B loves C 
Now to make a triangle 
C must love A 
Other wise it is not a triangle right ?
It will be called a love line!!!
So to make a love triangle one has to be gay( there is nothing wrong in being gay)

So if A is boy and  B is girl
A loves B and B loves C
So to complete a triangle 
C had to be gay( again saying.. There is nothing wrong in being gay)

C is gay right?
??
I rest my case

No comments:

Post a Comment